Day 1: My Learnings From "Rich Dad Poor Dad"

I am reading the book Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki for the second time to learn the things I missed out when I first read the book in 2002. Its now 13 years later. Why did I take all this time to get back to this book is my question I ask myself. After all this book by Robert Kiyosaki holds so many secrets to creating wealth and would have helped me to get to my goals so much faster.



I am intrigued by the tagline on the book - "What the rich teach their kids about money - That the poor and middle class do not!"  I am excited to get started and the paragraphs below are what I have gleamed so far from page one in Chapter 1.

I am intrigued at what Robert says in his book that the school system has not taken any steps to teach students anything about the real world. All we are taught in schools is to just study hard and get good grades and to beat everyone else at school. The focus is to get the best jobs out there in the market place.

Interestingly the jobs that are being presented to fresh students entering college are seldom there when they pass out in 4 to 5 years. So why is this happening?

The world is changing so fast these days that what is in trend today is not tomorrow. So if you study for something ion college right now the chances are you will need to upgrade your skills when you finish and even then there is no guarantee that you will get the job you studied for.

We see so many fresh college graduates in Brisbane in Queensland working at the super market or coffee shops as cashiers just because there are not any jobs for them in the corporate world.

If you are looking for more information Click Here!

Tags:
robert kiyosaki, rich dad poor dad, earn extra money, part time income brisbane, network marketing, extra income for college students

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entrepreneur Carmen Marshall: Keys to Choosing the Right Company | USANA...

What really is the Rat Race of Life? The steps as taught by Rich Dad Poor Dad - Day-7